Upcoming Workshop: Living Healthy With Chronic Conditions
Living Healthy with Chronic Conditions is a Stanford University program designed for anyone with a chronic health condition who wants to better manage his or her health. Program is sponsored by Centralina Area Agency on Aging.
Living Healthy with Chronic Conditions is a program designed to help you:
- Eat well to live well
- Increase endurance, strength, & flexibility
- Use medication effectively
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue & depression
- Improve your communication skills
- Solve problems and set goals
- Increase your self-confidence
- Handle stress and relax
- Feel better and take charge!
Who can benefit from Living Healthy with Chronic Conditions?
Anyone who lives with ongoing health conditions, such as pre-diabetes, diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart and breathing problems can benefit from this workshop.
- Dates: Thursday, June 15 – July 20, 2017 (6 sessions)
- Time: 1:00 – 3:30pm
- Location: Gaston Co. Senior Center
- Fee: No cost to you, but pre-registration required (Program valued over $400)
Doris Graham, Gaston Co. Senior Center Staff
Pamela Myers, Gaston Co. Extension & Community Association (ECA) Volunteer
- Registration: Contact Linda J. Minges at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704.922.2127 no later than June 8, 2017.