Take Control of YOUR Diabetes in 2018
This 6-week course, developed by Stanford University, is for anyone with diabetes, pre-diabetes, or at risk for diabetes. Participants will learn how to prevent low blood sugar; prevent and delay complications of diabetes; eat well; use medications effectively; manage pain, fatigue and depression; solve problems and set goals. sponsored by Centralina Area Agency on Aging.
Dates: Tuesdays, January 9 – February 13, 2018
(Total of 6 sessions – must be able to attend 4 sessions)
- Time: 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Citizens Resource Ctr., 1303 Dallas-Cherryville Hwy., Dallas, NC
- Facilitators: Elaine Bouldin, Doris Graham, & Linda J. Minges
- Cost: Free (valued more than $400)
- Registration/Info: email@example.com or 704.922.2127
- Registration Deadline: January 2, 2018
- Click here for a workshop flyer