Caregivers Workshop Begins May 2019
Cooperative Extension in partnership with Centralina Area Agency on Aging will be hosting the Building Better Caregivers workshop this May. This 6-session workshop will help you to:
- reduce stress for caregiver and care partner
- improve health using self-care methods
- manage difficult care partner behaviors
- plan for the future
- find information and resources
- increase communication skills
Thursdays, May 2–June 6, 2019 (total of six sessions)
959 Osceola St., Gastonia, NC
No cost to you!
Facilitators: Elisa Gregorich & Angel Stoy
RSVP: Pre-registration required by April 29, 2019 – call 980.521.3935
Respite may be available, please inquire when calling.
For accommodations for persons with disabilities, contact 704.865.3291 within 5 business days of the registration deadline.