Timber Tax Filing for the 2016 Tax Year
Feb 17, 2017, Friday
1:00 pm – 2:15pm, U.S. Eastern Time
What will you learn?
Join this webinar to get the latest tax info, filing season updates, and practical tax tips on:
• How to report timber sale
• What timber-related expenses and losses can be deducted
• Who are responsible for filing 1099 on timber sales
• What are the IRS rules on record keeping and substantiating expenses
The webinar will answer your specific questions through the online interactive session.
Dr. Linda Wang, National Timber Tax Specialist, USDA Forest Service
Who should participate?
Landowners, foresters, loggers, timber companies, extension agents, natural resource agency program staff and directors, CPAs, Tax Enrolled Agents, attorneys, and other tax preparers
Education Credits Units:
• Society of American Foresters - 1.0 hour of SAF CFE Category I credit approved
To join the webinar visit www.forestrywebinars.net/webinars/timber-tax-filing-for-the-2016-tax-year