Fall Pasture Walk & Grass Based Livestock Discussion
N.C. Cooperative Extension of Gaston County will be hosting a “Fall Pasture Walk & Grass Based Livestock Discussion” on September 22, 2020, at 6:30 p.m. During this workshop we will take a walk through the Riley’s pasture and discuss the following:
- Soil health/testing and how to address fertility issues
- Beneficial grass id & establishment
- Weed id & control methods
- Best management practices for grazing livestock & horses
- Planning ahead for Spring 2021
This will be a Q&A walk-about so everyone is welcome to bring their questions! If you own and or manage land with livestock &/or horses this will be a worthwhile and informative workshop.
Cost: FREE, but space is limited; REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
Register at https://livestockpasturewalk.eventbrite.com