4-H Youth Development
4-H is the largest youth development organization in North Carolina. Hundreds of thousands of young people learn the skills to succeed through 4-H educational programs and camps. NC State Extension and the Cooperative Extension Program at N.C. A&T State University conduct 4-H programs where youth learn by doing.
We don't have any news posted under 4-H Youth Development , but we're always writing new content so please check back soon.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
4-H Club Financial Information
- 4-H Club Annual Financial Report
- 4-H Club Checking Account Information
- 4-H Club Fundraising Proposal
- 4-H Club Treasurer's Report Form
- Sample SS-4 Form
4-H Club Information
4-H Forms and Policies
- 4-H Club 6-Month Plan
- 4-H Club Charter Application
- 4-H Club Chartering Guidelines
- 4-H Code of Conduct
- 4-H Enrollment Form
- 4-H Media Release Form
- 4-H Medical Release and Informed Consent Form
- 4-H Overnight Sleeping Form
- 4-H Overnight Sleeping Policy
- County Officer Nominatin Form
- Gaston County 4-H Constitution and By-Laws
- Using the 4-H Name and Emblem
4-H Volunteer Information and Forms
- 4-H Volunteer Application
- ACE Emerald Renewal Form
- ACE Forms Packet
- ACE Reflection Worksheet
- ACE Volunteer Program Details
- NC 4-H Volunteer's Association Handbook
Extension Programs at NC State University
Gaston County Camps, Clubs and Programs
NC State University Extension Programs
- 4-H Camps and Centers
- 4-H Youth Development
- 4-H Youth Opportunities in Crop, Horticulture, and Soil Science
Partnerships and Organizations
Recent Publications related to 4-H Youth Development
Worms can turn food scraps into a soil amendment called vermicompost — worm castings — …
This appendix is part of the Extension Gardener Handbook and gives users to the tools …
A step-by-step instruction and description of how to install and maintain a new colony of …
Gardens bring communities together. Not only are community gardens a good way to get more …
This publication offers information on youth showmanship of swine.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 7-8.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 5-6.
This factsheet offers information on showing sheep for youth aged 5-6.